The DHZ Analysis - Clear Guidelines
The DHZ acts in agreement with the basic guidelines issued by local health authorities and the trade associations. Our checklists are cooperation between the DHZ and a medical hygiene practitioner and are continuously being perfected according to current legal changes.
For our onsite analyses these checklists are a useful monitoring instrument.
- Is all necessary hygiene documentation available and are the forms being completed correctly?
- Is the sterilization equipment certified and serviced correctly?
- What are the lab results of the wipe test of, for instance, the powder brushes?
- What are the lab results of the foot rests or mats in a physiotherapist’s practice?
- Are all disinfectants registered for use in trade?
- Are the spray or wipe disinfectants used potentially harmful for the customers’ or the staff’s respiratory tract?